Hi, we’re the Two Dickinson Street Co-op, affectionately known as 2D and Twod. We are Princeton University’s oldest, biggest (and vegetarian!) co-op, located at #2 Dickinson St. We have some of the best food on campus and one of the most welcoming communities, too!
We cook and serve dinners at 6:30 pm every day of the week, and brunch at 11:30 am on Sunday and Saturdays.
- Vegetarian co-op with around 20 omnivores, 20 vegetarians, 10 vegans, 42 undergraduates, 6 grads, artists, slackliners, some really fantastic bread-makers, and all sorts of other cool people,
- the only co-op with its own house, great for playing board games, jammin’, eating on the porch, and just hanging out,
- 7 dinners a week + 2 brunches + leftovers, ingredients and other snacks for breakfast and lunch, all for $600 a semester,
- cook once a week with 4-5 others, no experience necessary!!
- – amazing,
- – awesome,
- – but no words can actually do it justice so experience it for yourself by signing up for a meal,
- or just show up and introduce yourself!
To join the wait-list, please fill out this form!
2D featured in the Daily Princetonian!
Public safety responds to noise complaint, arrives at party thrown in their honor
“Most partygoers wouldn’t think to call Department of Public Safety and file a noise complaint for the party they are currently attending. For a group of University students at the 2 Dickinson St. Co-op, however, that was exactly the right idea…”
1080p: 2 Dickinson Street from 1080princeton.
Produced by Lydia Cornett and Azza Cohen, 1080p.